Industry Associations Recognize Excellence
Industry Associations in Alabama and Kentucky honored Arlington-managed communities, bestowing Beautification Awards and Best of Class to the following communities:
- Urban 0-7 years 2nd place – The Denham Bldg.
- Urban 0-7 years 3rd place – Flats on 4th
- Conventional Properties 0-7 years 1st Place – Easterwood
- Conventional Properties 0-7 years 3rd Place – 4700 Colonnade
- Conventional Properties 45-54 years 1st Place – The Retreat at Mountain Brook
The Retreat at Mountain Brook also won:
- Best Community Staff
- Best Landscaping and Seasonal Color
Additionally, GBAA awarded Easterwood Apartments top honors. The community won 1st Place in the Beautification Awards, and Best of the Best to include, Best Property Entrance, Favorite Clubhouse, Best Pool, Best Model, and Best Vacant Apartment Home.
The Mobile Bay Area Apartment Association (MBAAA) recognized Merchants Plaza for Best Resident Event; Sage Hill, for Best Interior Rehab; and Carondolet, for Best Model Apartment.
Springhouse won the Louisville Apartment Association’s coveted 2023 Beautification Award.